Job Title: QA Engineer
Job Overview: As a QA Engineer, you will be required to make the AI smarter and sharper by testing various scenarios not limited to the traditional methods. You will work on Conversational AI, Chatbots, and Natural Language Processing products and technologies.
Reporting Manager: Head of Engineering
• Design and execution of test cases.
• Creating tests that are both manual and automated.
• Track the required resolution and stability by following the many lines of business and reporting issues from the company’s application, testing releases, and updates through QA till Production environments.
• Execute tests after deploying the build to the staging environment.
• Monitoring and resolving concerns
• Outstanding written and spoken English abilities.
• Confident testing Web API program.
• Expertise in automation software, such as Selenium. familiarity with agile approaches.
• Proficiency with tools and the ability to spot automation opportunities
• A working knowledge of point-of-sale (POS) systems.
• Previous coding experience and script writing experience are plusses.
• Experience with software for restaurants.
• Understanding of payment processing.
• Experience with testing conversational AI, chatbots, NLP, and related products
• Bachelor/Masters in engineering, preferably in Computer Science or related.
• 3-4 years in a SaaS-based software testing environment.
Check out our Blog section to know more about VOICEplug AI technology, and the latest business and industry updates and trends.
To apply, please drop us an email at [email protected] with the subject line – Application for QA Engineer or click the link below.
If you are motivated to work at a fast-growing startup with infinite growth potential, look no further. At VOICEplug, whatever your skillset or your background is, you will find oppurtunites that make you think big and challenge the status quo. Drop us an email by clicking the link below.