Job Title: Senior Technical Architect
Reports To: Head of Engineering
Job Overview: We are expanding our core Engineering Team and looking for senior Conversational AI/NLP Engineers to participate in the development of industry-leading NLP and Conversational AI products. The responsibilities include design and development of new modules and applications, building new feature sets and enhancing existing feature sets, recommending changes, improving the functionality of existing software, and ensuring that the design, application, and maintenance of software meets the quality standards of the company.
You should be able to evaluate the user’s needs, time limitations, and system limitations when developing software. We also expect you to be up to date on new technologies and software development practices.
- Provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise focusing on complex & innovative parts of the products and reusable assets.
- Creates innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of the technology environment.
- Works closely and continuously with the business/client teams to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Leadership in identifying, defining and implementing reusable assets and standards. Responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and clients.
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across the products and client programs.
- Contributes to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- Works with integration partners to assess their products, understand their integration process, delivery models and architect the solution for efficient integration with their products/platforms/services.
- Sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediate conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business. Anticipates needs and potential objections and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality products and solutions.
- Cultivates lasting relationships across business – clients, partners, analysts, other stakeholders – to maintain insight into the broader enterprise as well as industry trends.
- Recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they apply to VOICEplug’s products and solutions and drives their adoption.
- Evangelizes and encourages importance of technical quality, emerging technologies, sharing & experimentation across the org through mentoring, hackathons, communities etc.
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in technical architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a project.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in engineering, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or related.
- At least 10 years of Software Product Engineering experience, preferably with SaaS companies.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions involving Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP and related areas.
- Possesses deep knowledge on technical architecture spanning across all aspects of each system and how it can be applied in a business context. Proven experience in delivering effective technical architecture strategies
- Knowledge and experience with latest software development processes, technologies and tools including Agile/SCRUM, DevOps, Microservices, Cloud infrastructure management etc.
- Experience with mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Experience supporting peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task.
To apply, please drop us an email at email@example.com with the subject line – Application for Senior Technical Architect or click the link below.
If you are motivated to work at a fast-growing startup with infinite growth potential, look no further. At VOICEplug, whatever your skillset or your background is, you will find oppurtunites that make you think big and challenge the status quo. Drop us an email by clicking the link below.